- Seattle, WA
What you'll be doing
- Implements and executes plans to complement the areas strategic operating plan; champions the execution of the strategic plan and tactical initiatives within the business unit, including but not limited to operating safely, enhancing customer experience, improving efficiency and maximizing profitability. Works with area and region sales management to drive the commercial, industrial, residential and municipal sales efforts within the business unit to achieve targeted growth objectives, exceed customer experience expectations and optimize profitability. Oversees effective safety and accident prevention programs to ensure all reasonable action are taken to prevent accidents and injuries; ensures a safe and productive work environment for all employees. Leads operations to ensure compliance with all standards including environmental, operating, regulatory, safety, accounting and ethics. Manages performance and talent development. Builds and maintains strong and effective relations with relevant government, community and environmental groups. Performs other job related duties as assigned or apparent.
What your background should be
- Previous experience in the environmental services industry. Previous employment by a fortune 500 company. Experience in labor relations. Minimum of 7 years progressive leadership and management responsibility. Minimum of 3 years of P&L experience. Demonstrated business acumen, strategic thinking and an ability to execute against formulated strategy. Ability to lead large scale change initiatives. Ability to direct large staff of functional experts to execute the corporate strategy. Ability to build strong sales teams; select best candidate, coach and develop the best talent. Process-oriented and results-oriented in setting and pursuing aggressive goals, demonstrating a strong commitment to organizational success and marshaling resources to accomplish goals and objectives. Problem-solving, analytical, critical-thinking and decision-making skills. Ability to optimize near-term results that contribute to long-term sustainable success.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor degree in environmental sciences, engineering or business or master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the second largest non-hazardous solid waste management company in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com