- Amsterdam, NY
What you'll be doing
- Model the way to establish and create a customer centric environment. Proven track record of leading a team to strengthen and support company's small business customer. Teach and reinforce behaviors that result in managers and associates delivering exceptional sales & service results. Experience working with a consultative selling environment that provides a total solution to all customers. Experience leading a team committed to operational excellence to drive profitable YOY sales and margin. Build relationships, demonstrate adaptability, value diversity and inclusion.
What your background should be
- Ability to inspire passion, develop team capabilities, influence others. Ability to focus on service, foster open communication, drive for results. Ability to analysis, planning, financial acumen. One year progressively responsible store management experience in a retail environment as a general or store manager. Three to five years progressively responsible store management experience in a retail environment. Previous experience working within a small business network preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a large office supply chain store.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org