- Colonial Heights, VA
What you'll be doing
- Maintain atmosphere of compliance by managing all store operations to ensure that, among other things, sales transactions, customer payments and collection activities are properly performed in accordance with the company operating procedures and all applicable laws. Increase store profitability through customer relationship development, community involvement, marketing, soliciting new business sources, employee training and managing all store operating expenses. Coach, lead and develop all team members to maximize their performance potential. Direct, prioritize, delegate and supervise the work of all store employees. Accurately determine loan values based off of a comprehensive vehicle appraisal. Collaborate on recruitment efforts for position openings. Interview and hire qualified candidate, as well as train current staff on company policies and operational procedures. Prepare and analyze company reports and communicate information as necessary to various levels of management.
What your background should be
- Employee and operations management or leadership experience required; retail, sales or financial industries preferred. Sales-oriented mentality and a passion for great customer service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, rewarding, and results-driven environment. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks with ease and enthusiasm. Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite to includes Word, Excel and Outlook required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com