- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Directly supervise a staff of area managers and supervisors. Act as primary contact with clients to meet the needs of each contract. Serve as an escalation point for site requests and problems encountered which cannot be resolved by area managers. Assist in developing, and work throughout the year to maintain, the annual business services unit budget. Negotiate pricing in order to stay competitive and renew current contracts and provide industry expertise when drafting new business proposals. Oversee a staff of front line and supervisory employees across the entire assigned business services unit. Ensure proper training resources, review performance evaluations, provide input on disciplinary actions and development plans, and hire and dismiss employees. Development and implementation of a comprehensive training program.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of experience in a supervisory role in a related field. Maintain all required certifications for the assigned sites. Knowledge of cost-control and budgetary measures. Complete insurance package available for full-time employees (medical/vision/dental). Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work as well as concentrate on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required, 4 year college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit organization that provides job training and employment placement services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org