- Buford, GA
What you'll be doing
- Lead store associate to deliver the brand story and customer experience through performance management. Establish clear team objective and individual goal. Create a positive culture linked to the corporate culture; identify what motivate each individual and direct conversation and action appropriately. Recruit and select brand right associate; is always on the lookout for promising individual and cultivate relationship with them. Deliver the top key result by inspiring associate to provide the customer experience through develop associate competence and knowledge and analyze store financial data. Forecast staffing need accurately based on available information and schedule associate accordingly. Appropriately adjust staffing level up or down to meet the business. Ensure all associate are appropriately trained to delight every customer. Accurately forecast sales monthly, weekly and daily for the purpose of forecasting actual dollar cost to the store P&L and adhere to hour guideline. Lead OD business partnership and co planning. Follow all company policy and procedure to ensure safety and security of the business. Analyze store financial data and develop or implement action plan to daily deliver the key result. Demonstrate sound judgment in anticipate challenge, problem solve and seek the right resource to resolve issue. Report all appropriate information to regional management. Take pride in the appearance of the store and ensure visual display in accordance with company provided planogram. Establish a store culture that embrace diversity and maximize the learning from a diverse team.
What your background should be
- 4+ years management or supervisory experience. A proven track record of delivering the organizations results through people. Previous experience in customer service and retail preferred. State licensure preferred (where applicable). ABO certification in non licensed states preferred. Comprehensive knowledge from operations, processes and business implications. Strong influencing and negotiating skills. Team building and management skills. Excellent coaching and development skills. Problem solving and decision making skills. Interpersonal skills. Oral and written communication both up and down. Knowledge of current optical theory and merchandise.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a global leader in vision care and premium eyewear.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com