- Coldwater, MI
What you'll be doing
- Increase management effectiveness by recruit, select, orient, train, coach, counsel, communicate value, strategy and objective; assign accountability; plan, monitor and appraise job result; develop incentive; develop a climate for offer information and opinion. Develop strategic plan by study technological and financial opportunity; present assumption; recommend objective. Accomplish subsidiary objective by establish plan, budget and result measurement; allocate resource; review progress; make mid course correction. Coordinate effort by establish procurement, production, marketing, field and technical service policy and practice; coordinate action with corporate staff. Build company image by collaborate with customer, government, community organization and employee; enforce ethical business practice. Maintain quality service by establish and enforce organization standard. Maintain professional and technical knowledge, review professional publication; establish personal network; benchmark state of the art practice; participate in professional society. Contribute to team effort by accomplish related result as needed. Responsible for supervise the financial, legal and operational affair of the organization. Maintain a smooth flow of work between department and for resolve interdepartmental conflict. Assure that the company stay on schedule and meet or exceed the goal. Lead the effort of define the product sales & marketing plan. Direct the management of sales, service and distribution of a product to meet all goal in assigned product line. Direct the operation function in conjunction with business growth, introduction of new operational system, meeting organizational financial objective and meet organizational goal in relation to safety, quality and timely delivery of product or service. Coordinate need support to operation area through intradepartmental interface for smooth workflow and cost efficient product or service. Manage and assist in coordinate effort between support department within the organization. Plan, prepare, control, monitor and forecast organization direct and/or indirect budget. Direct the capital expenditure and asset redeployment activity. Ensure attainment of efficient and economical performance in relation to profit and year end goal. Participate in the investigation and implementation of new service, manufacturing process and product or system technology to meet the organization objective.
What your background should be
- Ten plus years experience in general management, manufacturing and product design and development. Proficiency, coordination, coaching, developing standards, financial planning and strategy, process improvement, decision making, strategic planning, quality management. Full knowledge of management principles, sales and marketing principles. Possess skills to support organizational activities. Strong skills in the management of conflicts and communication.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA degree or engineering degree required and MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides sporting goods services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org