- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The General Manager is principally responsible for the on-going management of fiscal performance, preparing and maintaining operational goals and ensuring all processes adhere to standard procedures. The post holder will also be responsible for monitoring space usage and layout, managing staff, ensuring customer needs are met, and collaborating with colleagues to investigate and develop new business.
What your background should be
- Over 7 years of management experience in a logistics environment. Over 5 years of experience in a fast-paced, large volume, high-intensity environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS Degree in Logistics, Industrial Engineering, Business Management or other related operations discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Who is the client company
- Third party logistics provider founded in 1898.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com