- Fairfax Station, VA
What you'll be doing
- General Manager's duties include to examine the sales process and systems, handle the disciplinary actions including all gym level associates, supervise and maintain gym operation budget. It is the role of the General Manager to supervise, manage and accomplish the performance of gym department managers. The successful candidate will be accountable for taking part in hiring, training and scheduling of all gym level associates, producing effective decision making regarding client service issues, and maintaining the best level of client service. The person will examine, delegate and evaluate the duties of sales team through the sales manager.
What your background should be
- 2 years of related management experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in business
Who is the client company
- Assists clients by providing exercise equipment, group exercise classes and personal trainers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org