- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- The general maintenance is responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating changeover. The candidate will troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment. Overhaul and install new equipment. S/he will rebuild and fabricate parts; perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area. This position will generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory; generate and complete work orders as assigned. The role will perform equipment changeovers and production line set-ups.
What your background should be
- Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred. The candidate with 5 years of industrial maintenance experience required. 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred. Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred. S/he should have previous experience within high-speed industrial environment; demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude, basic computer skills. Applicant should have the ability to follow manufacturer specifications and schematics. Programmable logic control (PLC) knowledge preferred. May be required to supply hand tools.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest and most valuable multinational beverage corporation and manufacturer, retailer and marketer of non-alcoholic beverage, sparkling concentrates, and syrups.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org