General Maintenance Technician
- Rolla, MO
What you'll be doing
- Under the supervision of the plant operation management staff the general maintenance technician perform general medium skill level preventive and corrective maintenance and repair of equipment, system and facility. Ground work, light plumbing and electrical repair, wall repair, paint and small construction project. Perform and complete daily project and duty assignment. Perform in compliance with all code and regulatory agency standard and specification. The general maintenance technician notify the plant operation management staff of problem or issue related to equipment and/or system failure, facility damage, needed repair, non compliance of code and regulatory agency, safety or situation that are life threaten or that could compromise the welfare of the hospital, patient, visitor and staff.
What your background should be
- Two years experience required. Five years experience in lieu of technical or vocational training education. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, perform math skills and calculations related to position, good communication skills, general knowledge of construction, plumbing, mechanical, electrical and other phases of engineering. Basic computer skills. Ability to lift 10-75 lbs., good eye sight and a steady hand, perform under stress. May experience long periods of standing, walking.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org