General Laborer (Warehouse Seasonal)
- St. Charles, IL
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a general laborer (warehouse seasonal). The candidate will be responsible to maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with company safety and sanitation requirements. Operate industrial power equipment. The incumbent will restock and replenish as appropriate. S/he will perform general maintenance. The ideal individual will be accountable to ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures. S/he will fill in for other positions as needed. Perform general warehouse/production/cooler service duties.
What your background should be
- Zero to one year of general work experience. Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience preferred. Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product. Forklift certification is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational beverage corporation and manufacturer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com