General Help Utility
- Bowling Green, NY
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to clean all equipment properly and timely to ensure safe quality products. Operate all clean in place (CIP) and clean out of place (COP) systems as necessary. Clean machinery, facility structures (such as racking, windows, walls) and exterior of the plant. Ensure all chemicals, buckets; pumps are properly tagged per safety requirements. Complete routine paperwork and data entry as required. Assist machine operators in gathering production supplies and packaging materials, and loading equipment; examples include dumping boxes and lifting stacks of cardboard boxes. Assist in hand packing and hand stacking product or cases onto pallets. Safely operate cardboard baler, bottle bagger or de bagger and other equipment. Empty and dispose of the outdated product in accordance with established guidelines. Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements. Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the systems. Perform other duties as ordered or required.
What your background should be
- Two to four years manufacturing experience required; previous job experience desired. Excellent verbal and written communication skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American retail company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com