General Education (Science) Teacher
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- General education (science) teacher need to develop and implement lesson plans that fulfill requirements of the district's curriculum program and show written evidence of preparation as required. Prepare lessons that reflect accommodations for differences in student learning styles. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas education agency, board of trustee policies, and administrative regulations. Establish efficient classroom management procedures and maintain standards of pupil behavior. Establish a system of students evaluation within the guidelines prescribed in state law or adopted by the school district. Continually evaluate and record various aspects of student progress and report to parents as needed and required. Teach within the course of study for the subject area at the grade level as prescribed in state law or adopted by the school district. Understand and plan lessons leading to subject area objectives and assume the responsibility for written lesson plans for substitutes. Provide a variety of planned learning experiences using a variety of media and methods in order to motivate students and best utilize available time for instruction. Identify pupil needs and cooperate with other professional staff members in assessing and helping students resolve health, attitude, and learning problems. The candidate should share the responsibility of interpreting the educational programs to the community through such activities as open house and PTA meetings. Participate cooperatively with the principal to develop the system by which he/she will be evaluated in conformance with the district uniform guidelines for evaluation and assessment and be available for counseling with students and parents before and after school.
What your background should be
- This position required valid Texas teacher certificate with endorsements for subject and subject level assigned. Also required general knowledge of curriculum and instruction. Demonstrated knowledge of various routine tasks, duties and procedures. Ability to follow specific instructions with little or no previous experience. Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Texas education agency, board of trustee policies, and administrative regulations. Establish efficient classroom management procedures.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Who is the client company
- The client company is the public school in Dallas, Texas.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org