- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Prepare standard navy correspondences, letters and messages. Provide drafts, smooth memoranda and finished products on letterhead. Support navy commands and subordinate activities by providing technical expertises, conducting research and analysis and providing recommendations on various manpower policies and programs. Utilize various manpower management tools and automated technology systems, support the command manpower analysis to collect, update, input, query and reconcile civilian, military and contractor manpower data. Utilize Access, Excel, Word and PowerPoint, create, evaluate and maintain complex correspondences, spreadsheets, presentations and databases. Maintain, evaluate, analyze and provide written reports to validate activity manpower document against requisite manpower documents (e.g., EDVR, ODCR), ensuring appropriate NEC, AQD and NOBC assignments. Maintain, track and prepare monthly report to evaluate the navy activities long range training and requirement plan (LORTARP) to manage dh or divo career planning. Maintain civilian and military manpower, personnel planning, tracking, pending action and historical assignment files. Manage phone and face to face customer transactions. Professional demeanor in an office setting, demonstrating courtesy at all times. Other administrative support duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years of previous administrative experience working in a well-structured, hierarchical office environment, a working knowledge of military procedures and protocol. A high knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, a mature and respectful demeanor and a professional appearance. Applicant must be a US citizen and eligible for security clearance with the department of defense. Must be ability to work in an office setting and be able to lift up to seven pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides superior professional services in its core competencies of logistics, aerospace, facilities operating support, program management and engineering.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com