General Accounting Specialist
- Columbus, MS
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a general accounting specialist. This position is responsible to perform accounting activities under minimal supervision to ensure timely and accurate reporting. The candidate is responsible for tracking and reporting weekly scrap costs, daily metric reporting, and ad-hoc management reporting. The incumbent will collect approved shipping authorizations and determining the appropriate accounting treatment. The applicant will perform account reconciliations. S/he will assist accounts payable and maintain posting journal entries.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in an accounting department required. SAP experience preferred. Strong MS office experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is required with additional related education or equivalent is strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest manufacturers of medium and heavy-duty trucks in the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org