General Accounting Manager
- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- The role is mainly responsible for performing a range of accounting activities including invoice payments, requisitions, general ledger entries, and expense logging. The successful candidate will also oversee budgets and usage of production supplies, liaise with external commercial printers, and contribute to the smooth running of the department.
What your background should be
- Five years of general accounting experience required. Two years' experience in a supervisory capacity preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance required. CPA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Publicly traded publishing company operating 30 daily newspapers in 15 states.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com