- Williston, ND
What you'll be doing
- Make safety a top priority each day. Insure compliance with company manuals and policies. Make environmental integrity a priority each day. Gauge, sample, and carefully record all pertinent information needed in the custody transfer of oil from a sales tank to the pipeline. Ensure the oil meets minimum requirements before purchasing by performing all necessary steps outlined in the highland crude transportation gauging manual. Monitor and troubleshoot gain/loss issues on the system, seeking fair volume assessments at all locations. Service and maintain field pumps and LACT units. Keep locations clean. Daily observe any traveled section of the pipeline for leaks, line markers, and needed maintenance. Report all leaks to supervisor immediately. Report any needed repairs to the supervisor in a timely fashion. Keep company vehicles, field equipment, stations, and shop areas clean, serviced, and organized. Inspect construction projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned. Keep all paperwork and documentation required up to date and complete work with customers and fellow employees to provide excellent customer service. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Customer orientation. Ability to effectively present information in a one on-one and small group situation to other employees of the company and outside contractors. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, decimals). Apply common sense understanding to carry out day-to-day operation issues. Be able to make quick and reasonable decisions in sometimes-adverse conditions. Follows company policies, practices, and regulatory requirements. Valid state operating license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest energy infrastructure companies of United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org