Gas Station Team Leader
- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for staffing selection and hiring to achieve staffing needs. Promotes succession planning by providing career paths, identifying development needs for team members, and being involved with and accountable for promotion decisions. Documents and applies disciplinary actions and makes recommendations concerning discharge. Mentors and coaches all gas station team members, administers discipline, monitors daily labor level and audits. Responsible for setting ad, price changes, and setting planograms. Reviews sales goals, supply costs, stock loss/shrink results and goals. Responsible for the department assignments and scheduling. Ensures that all team members are thoroughly trained in all aspects of the jobs and have completed all required training. Ensures pricing and ad signs in gas station are executed to company standard On rare occasions, additional responsibilities might include scanning all customer items for purchase, placing items into plastic or paper bags, all register functions, cash control, cash drops, and working back stock consistent and reliable attendance required Other daily tasks as required.
What your background should be
- At least 2-3 years of related retail experience 1 year of previous management experience. Demonstrated ability to communicate to team members in the organization in a way that provides clear and precise direction. Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict and by addressing root cause issues. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks. Demonstrated ability to analyze financial and statistical information.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or its equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a regional American hypermarket chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org