Gallery Host (Guest Service Agent)
- Lone Tree, CO
What you'll be doing
- Gallery host contributes to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence. The gallery host creates an experience for companies hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for the complete guest experience; to include the gallery host stand, the bakery cafe, the guest kitchen, the e-room and the TV den, guest check in and out and the servicing of the meeting rooms.
What your background should be
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field. Must have schedule flexibility for both AM or PM shifts, weekends and holidays. Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing. Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction. Must be able to multi-task. Must be 18 years or older. A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment. Ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs.). Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American international company and operator of hotels.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org