Furniture Account Manager
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Serve as primary point of contact and communication with the customer on designated projects. Process complete and accurate orders and track acknowledgements. Help to establish, develop, and maintain the desired levels of customer satisfaction for each account. Conduct sales calls with or without sales representative, as needed. Publish status reports for review by the sales team and customer. Participate in regular team meetings and update all parties on the status of projects and activities. Identify and enlist resources necessary to effectively service the customer. Coordinate the production of installation drawings with the designer/architect and customer to ensure functionality of product as well as accuracy of specifications. Coordinate requests for delivery, service, and installation with operations personnel or outside contractors. Attend and take notes for all project meetings. Perform site visits as necessary.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years of commercial furniture and/or commercial design experience required. 2-3 years of furniture, experience in the healthcare sector is preferred. Willing to entertain candidates with backgrounds that have dealt in spatial relationships such as design and architecture. Design, project management or business administration degrees or work experience will be taken into consideration. Strong customer service, professional presentation, communication, and organizational skills. Possess strong problem solving and resolutions skills set. Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-through. Set and achieves goals. Proven team player who is willing to work on small and large account transactions. Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel and databases.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This company delivers innovative environments that inspire people and organizations to excel wherever they work.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com