- Livermore, CA
What you'll be doing
- Review and evaluate credit reports, preliminary report, judgments, bankruptcy documents. Analyze & calculate income documentation such as personal and business income statements. Make sure all necessary documentation is requested to support final loan decisions. Contact client to review loan program and conditions based on the work flow process. Schedule loan signing appointment with clients. Coordinate with internal or external notaries. Perform verbal verification of employment on borrower, if applicable. Contact client via phone, e-mail on a regular basis. Responsible for packaging, stacking, shipping and delivering loan files to HUD and investors. Perform other duties as assignment by management if required.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of investor loan originating and processing or closing experience, real estate sales, or commercial lending. Bilingual a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment. Ability to handle competing priorities effectively and within established time frames. Excellent interpersonal skills and positive attitude. Prior customer service experience in a mortgage environment is required. Experience working with a Windows based computer, working knowledge of MS Office.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading retail and commercial bank.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com