- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Ensure the effective operation of the air carrier fueling function. Issue written and oral instruction. Assure adherence to safety procedure. Recommend manpower requirements. Maintain harmony among workers and resolves grievances. Perform or assist subordinate in performing duties. Directly supervises 2 to 60 employees in the fueling department. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibility include planning, assigning, and directing work as well as appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining and addressing complaints and resolving problems. Ready to do any other task assign by the authority.
What your background should be
- One-year related experience or training. Prior general aviation experience preferred. Proficient with personal computer and microsoft office products. Hold a valid United States driver license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- The company is a leading independent aviation ground service provider with operations at more than 80 airports worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com