Front Office Supervisor
- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Greet and escort guests promptly to the rooms. Handle cash drawer properly as outlined in the company controller's manual. Check cash float at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure at all times that amounts are correct. Demonstrate teamwork by cooperating with and assisting colleagues as needed. Address special guest preferences recorded in guest history profiles. Stay current with developments and procedures in the hotel by attending daily front office briefings and reviewing the front office communications board regularly. Provide quality service with colleagues to the guests by responding to requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during check-in, check-out and throughout the guest's experience. Handle guests incoming and outgoing correspondence, (facsimile, messages, mail, etc.). Communicate clearly with the night auditor and accounting department. Establish a good working knowledge of the accounting department so as to facilitate guests and management requests for historical data. Perform assistance to guests in both the street lobby and sky lobby. Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the front office manager.
What your background should be
- Two years hotel front office management experience within a luxury environment. Experience in room revenue control, budget planning and cost control. Knowledge of computers and systems such as Springer Miller, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Office. Successful problem solving skills. Able to communicate written and spoken English. Excellent overall communication skills. Able to multi-task. The ability to work well in a team environment. Able to stand for extended periods of time.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality or a related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an international hotel investment and management group with luxury hotels, resorts and residences in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com