Front Office Manager
- Kapaa, HI
What you'll be doing
- The front office manager will deliver the best service, quality and value to every customer, every time. Maintain customer satisfaction as the driving philosophy of the hotel. Personally demonstrate a commitment to customer service by soliciting and responding promptly to guest needs. Commit to satisfying every guest. Manage people according to organizational values. Ensure front office staff, including all new hires, is trained to meet standards of each component. Empower department staff to deliver customer service by encouraging and rewarding responsive guest assistance. Meet or exceed budgeted profit and margin of the department. Prepare annual departmental budget that accurately reflects the organizational operations plan. Anticipate revenue/cost problems and manage the timing of discretionary expenditures. Analyze financial and operating information on an ongoing basis in order to achieve budgeted labor and other cost standards. Demonstrate positive leadership characteristics, which inspire employees to meet and exceed standards. Report all unsafe conditions immediately.
What your background should be
- Two years of prior departmental management experience in front office or related disciplines. Time management and negotiation skills, ability to manage and lead each discipline of the department independently, ability to manage according to employment and ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees are expected. Prior cash handling experience necessary. Computer experience required besides reading, writing and speaking english fluently.
Required Schooling / Training
- College level reasoning, math and language skills required.
Who is the client company
- The client is one of the largest privately held management companies in the lodging industry delivering hospitality and creating value for every customer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com