Front Desk Clerk
- Bread Loaf, VT
What you'll be doing
- Operate post office at college campus, distribute mail and package daily. Manage all USPS mail and receive and ship ups, FedEx and other services. Deliver messages to all members of the campus. Cash checks for campus community. Balance cash register. Record and report maintenance requests to appropriate people. Act as a liaison between programs and special guests, public safety, dining services, mailroom, mailing services, health center, maintenance, custodians, bread loaf staff and administration. Serve as information center for activities, dining, lodging, shopping, trails, etc. in the area. Manage or monitor dining hall including sale of meal tickets, enforcement of policies and announcements. Serve as theatre box office for the annual summer production. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- First aid and CPR certification preferred. Must have good driving skills and record, a valid driving license and the ability to obtain a college license. Other strong organizational and interpersonal skills required. Responsible, detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills. Sound verbal and written communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a private liberal arts college.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com