Front Desk Associate
- Downers Grove, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provides excellent customer service to members and public accessing or requesting information about client company. Completes all required transactions, scheduling and providing appropriate information to the members and guests. Effectively communicates with the facility associates, management and members to ensure that all pertinent information will be delivered to the members. Perform duties related to the laundering of the towels. Ensures optimal level of customer services for all guests and manage all communications with guests for check in and check out process. Maintains neat and clean desk and lobby areas at all times and greets all guests with courtesy.
What your background should be
- 6 months retail, customer service or office experience. Good communication skills. Good customer relations skills. Positive and self motivated. Ability to use a cash register or computer. Good mathematical skills necessary to receive payment for services and merchandise and make accurate change. Good telephone skills in handling multiple telephone lines. Evidence of ability to balance stress level of managing a variety of tasks at once. Able to deal with members and guests who are operating under a variety of stress. Ability to work with diverse groups and special populations. Ability to handle crises situations and medical emergencies.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com