Fraud and Loss Analyst
- Kalamazoo, MI
What you'll be doing
- As a fraud & loss analyst you will be part of a diversified financial services firm that reflects the needs, values and goals of the companys customers, employees, communities and shareholders. You will accept and process fraud claims in a high volume environment. Service bankcard products such as Visa, MasterCard, home equity, unsecured lines of credit, business cards and other card products. Preparation of case files include processing chargebacks, making monetary and non monetary adjustments to accounts, conducting interviews with cardholders, merchants and preliminary investigations. Perform necessary functions pertaining to lost/stolen accounts; determines if further investigation is necessary and makes decisions on risk. Familiarity with FDR is required.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years of banking experience with credit cards or check cards is preferred. Good analytical skills. Strong communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma needed.
Who is the client company
- This is an American financial services corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com