Fraud and Dispute Case Processor
- Fargo, ND
What you'll be doing
- Providing high quality customer service by responding to and researching and resolving problems and errors, telephone inquiries, customer requests related to credit products. Managing a caseload by researching, investigating and resolving disputed credit card charges. Interacting with customers via telephone and correspondence to determine the source of the issues and correcting errors.
What your background should be
- Three to four years of experience in clerical and customer service activities. In-depth knowledge of products, services, terminology, procedures and systems related to assigned area. Strong customer service skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining a high level of customer service. Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems. Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- Concerns with banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com