- Santa Clara, CA
What you'll be doing
- Perform departmental budget, HC analysis and work with department managers to understand variance analysis. Lead key parts of the annual operating plans and budgets based on inputs from the executive management and functional operating unit leaders. Develop and maintain cross functional relationships with key business partners. Coordinate and generate accurate monthly and quarterly management reporting. Maintain and develop the comprehensive corporate financial forecasts and be the catalyst to identify and drive business performance improvements across the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow. Assist with executive level presentations and packages. Support due diligence efforts for various transactions, reconcile and analyze specific data.
What your background should be
- The applicant must have 5+ years of corporate finance experience. Demonstrate experience in financial analysis, planning, budgeting and reporting in a complex environment. Experience of certified in CPA, CMA a plus Experience of lawson accounting system a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, mathematics or economics. Master degree in business administration preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a full service staffing & recruiting firm in United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org