Foundation Executive Assistant
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- Provides high level administrative support to the vice president of the organization or the hospital president. Performs a variety of support tasks necessary to create an efficient, professional and effective office environment for the executive. Maintains calendar of meetings, accepting or declining commitments and prioritizing requests. Makes travel arrangements, prepares itineraries, prepares and maintains expense reports. Answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in courteous manner. Performs general clerical office duties. Maintains files and department budgets, orders and maintains appropriate stock of office supplies. Attends assigned meetings and records and prepares minutes.
What your background should be
- 5-10 years of supervisor experience. Clinical skills preferred. 2+ years of fundraising experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit health care organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com