- Oberlin, OH
What you'll be doing
- Working under supervision, the role is responsible for operating the forklift to stack materials, load trailers and empty containers, ensuring all activities are conducted safely and in accordance with the company's procedures. The post holder will also ensure all equipment is operational and in working condition, and work areas are kept neat and tidy.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year of related experience and one year's experience working at sites regulated by OSHA.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Waste management company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com