- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Perform pre and post operation inspection of the equipment in accordance with company policy to ensure windows, lights, mirrors are clean, and equipment is in proper operating condition. Report to shift supervisor for daily work assignments. Responsible for loading of trailers with baled material safely and efficiently. Responsible for organizing baled material in the warehouse. Coordinate with supervisor to empty full containers of recycled materials and trash bins throughout the day in and around the facility. Continuously monitor the condition of the equipment to ensure it is operationally ready at all times to minimize down time. Follow all required safety policies and procedures. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of prior related experience in forklift operation. Must complete and pass OSHA's requirements for forklift certification. Good customer services skills to meet and exceed customer expectations; acts in a professional, courteous and cooperative manner toward customers and co-workers; works with a sense of honesty and trustworthiness. Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient and safe manner. Good follow through ability; ability to adhere to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides reliable and responsible recycling and waste disposal services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com