- Jefferson, GA
What you'll be doing
- The Forklift Operator is responsible for the loading and unloading of materials, labeling packs, and completing all necessary paperwork. The individual will be expected to work in a safe manner and follow the companys rules and policies at all times. Other duties include maintaining the work areas clean and organized, and performing general maintenance on equipment.
What your background should be
- 6 months to 1 year of experience driving a forklift or operating similar equipment preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum 9th grade basic education; preferred High school diploma (GED) or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Leading manufacturer and distributor of wood and wood-alternative products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com