Food Services Worker
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Performs a wide range of duties to prepare for patient meal service: maintains food and paper supplies. Fills and sets up all service wares, beverages, cold foods, and condiments. Maintains supply cost record turn in weekly to ADM assists. Reads menus and assembles according to specific requirements for the menus. S/he utilizes proper portion control measures, delivers food item to out-service center and performs after service line breakdown and sanitation. Incumbent assures the sanitation standards of the work area; cleans all equipment, surfaces, floors, and fixtures according to policy and procedure; assures the safe handling of all food products. Follows all posted cleaning schedules. Gathers and disposes of trash according to P&P. Follows all P&P regarding chemical usage; follows P&P for uninterrupted flow of service ware; follows P&P for set up of dish machine. The applicant exemplifies ICARE values in all interactions with internal and external customers. S/he demonstrates effective use of service pride standards. The role performs all other duties as assigned to the position.
What your background should be
- An ideal candidate with 1 year in a commercial food service setting experience preferred. This position requires employee to drive and transport food to other locations. S/he should have Texas driving license (TDL) and insurance on vehicle. Incumbent must have read and write English skills and have dependable transportation. The applicant must have to maintain current insurance on vehicle use for food transportation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital and healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org