- Hershey, PA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for electronically receiving, reviewing and processing patient diet orders, menus and diet requests for patients on assigned units. Correct menus to match diet orders and process diet requests with patients. Assist patients with meal selections at bedside, reviewing/correcting choices and passing diet information along to patients per prescribed diet. Responsible for the delivery and pick-up of patient trays, special requests and needs in between food delivery. Serve as a liaison between nursing, food services and the patient.
What your background should be
- Six months of hospitality and/or diet-related experience. Must score a minimum of 80% job match on the standardized customer service perspective test. Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to understand basic hospital clinical abbreviations. Ability to calculate basic math formulas. Basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Medical services, physician directory, research, health information and medical information for the medical center, children's hospital and college of medicine.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org