Food Service Worker
- Cushing, OK
What you'll be doing
- Supervise inmate labor and/or team members in accordance with the company and the facilities policies. Prepares, assists, or instructs inmate labor and/or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes, and work instructions. Prepare a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures. Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight, and serving of correctional facility meals.
What your background should be
- Ability to motivate and supervise inmates and/or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to exercise good judgment and tact. Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The company provides outsourced food and commissary services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org