Food Service Worker
- Buffalo, NY
What you'll be doing
- Supervises inmate labor or team members in accordance with the company and the facilities policies. Prepares, assists or instructs inmate labor or team members in the preparation of a variety of food items in accordance with departmental work production standards, standardized recipes and work instructions. Performs a variety of duties incidental to the maintenance and cleanliness of the area to which assigned. Follows assigned facility housekeeping and safety practices in all preparation, oversight and serving of correctional facility meals. Performs all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a plus. Ability to motivate and supervise inmates or team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to exercise good judgment and tact. Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about food & beverages services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com