Food Service Specialist
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Ensures proper preparation, presentation and maintenance of stock levels for all foodservice products available to the customer. Provides personalized customer service by greeting each customer, assisting with purchases, suggestively selling and making sure all food products are available and ready for consumption. Takes an active role in promoting new foodservice programs introduced by the company. Assists in code dating food items to ensure quality and safety. Follows all food sanitation guidelines. Helps ensure proper storage, dating and rotation of all food products and supplies. Actively promotes foodservice items through regular sampling initiatives, engages in suggestive selling and communication of promotional items and specials. Cleans and maintains the foodservice area including, but not limited to, cleaning counters, equipment, floors and cabinets. Helps ensure all equipment is operating correctly. Communicates to management when maintenance is needed. Monitors customer lines at the point of sale (POS) and opens additional registers as needed, in order to expedite the sale process. Maintains knowledge of current sales/goals for each food category, food quality compliance inspections and the exceptional customer experience (ECE) worksheet. Attends company required training programs; assists in training fellow store associates on existing and new training programs as needed. Completes other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Foodservice/customer service experience preferred. Basic computer skills, good verbal and written communication skills. Understanding of store functions and operations. Ability to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching. Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a gasoline-convenience store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com