Food Service Director
- Detroit, MI
What you'll be doing
- Food service director this position is looking for professional leaders committed to providing company customers with unique solutions, outstanding variety, and healthy menu choices to improve the overall well being and productivity of client locations. As a successful candidate will oversee daily foodservice operations in a corporate dining unit of a highly secure client location. Dedicated candidate will establish and maintain systems and procedures for the ordering, receiving, storing, preparing and serving of food and related products, as well as menu planning and development. The responsible person will assist in unit forecast and unit accounting also ensure that appropriate sanitation and safety levels in respective areas are met and will coordinate and supervise unit personnel regarding production, merchandising, quality and cost control, labor scheduling and staffing, employee training.
What your background should be
- A minimum of two to five years of relevant experience. Candidate must has excellent food production knowledge is essential for this role. The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential for success in this role. Responsible person need to proficiency in all Microsoft office applications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in institutions management, foods and nutrition or other related fields.
Who is the client company
- This company is foodservice, facilities, and clothing provider supplying businesses, educational institutions, sports facilities, federal and state prisons, and health care institutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org