Food Service Cashier (Culinary & Nutrition)
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Accurately record all sales in the point of sale system; transact payments with customers. Store, count, deposit and maintain register cash and receivables in accordance with the policies and procedures of the facility. Maintain all assigned stations, keeping them clean, well-stocked, and attractive at all times. Provide service to customers, meeting standards and guidelines. Respond to customer complaints and assists with problem resolution. Perform cleaning, stocking, sign maintenance and other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- This position requires effective interpersonal (reading, writing and math skills) communication skills, a friendly customer service attitude and the ability to accurately calculate and count change rapidly and repetitively. Must be able to learn food handling regulations and pass certification tests as required. Point of sale cash register system, beverage brewing and/or dispensing equipment, cleaning equipment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit health system in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com