Food Equipment Service Tech
- Jackson, MS
What you'll be doing
- The selected candidate will be responsible for all areas of field services repair. The candidate will leave from home each day and travel from site to site maintaining and repairing equipment, making sure the overall needs of each customer are met and representing company in a professional and experienced manner. Consistently achieve or surpass weekly productivity and service labor revenue goals assigned by management, while maintaining a high level of customer service skills. Adjusting, aligning, assembling, calibrating, inspecting, lubrication and testing of commercial food prep equipment, electrical/mechanical and electronics troubleshooting. Work out solutions in the best interest of the customer. Responsible for vehicle inventory and appearance; will need to satisfactorily complete company schools or audio/video field training. Comply with all applicable service policies and procedures, maintain frequent contact with the office to receive service assignments and review service problems with advisor, or manager.
What your background should be
- Excellent mechanical/electrical/electronic aptitude. 2 years of experience or formal training in heating, refrigeration, food service equipment or related field. Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications. Valid driving license with acceptable driving record and able to drive multiple hours per day. Able to travel and attend training schools computer skills: Microsoft Office products Excel, Word, Outlook excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Commercial HVACR experience a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Accredited high school diploma, business or trade school or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a trusted partner to identify and resolve problems with food equipment group brands of foodservice equipment (and other brands).
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com