- Geyserville, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responds and attends to patron requests. Prepares drinks and food items with proper portions and ingredients. Has knowledge of all menu items and makes suggestions to guests. Operates system, entering proper amounts and totals; provides correct change for all transactions; follows all cash handling procedures. Ensures food and beverage supplies are properly stored and secured. Replenishes food and beverage supplies to par levels. Follows food safety guidelines in the preparation of food and drinks; commits to the team R.O.C.K. philosophy. Acts as a role model and always present oneself as a credit to river rock casino and encourages others to do the same. Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, department and company policies and procedures. Attends all required meetings and training. Maintains confidentiality at all times. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be 21+ years of age. Prior experience working in a snack bar or restaurant required. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team. Must present professional appearance at all times. Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with respect to all matters pertaining to the gaming enterprise business.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about restaurant services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com