- Daytona Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- The floral team member is responsible for increasing guest confidence and loyalty by providing courteous and prompt service, consistent operating conditions and a friendly atmosphere. Provide continuous attention to guest needs; greet, assist and thank guests in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner. Design and make floral arrangements for all occasions. Offer product suggestions when appropriate. Stock and rotate department products to ensure freshness and date control; restock and use supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost. Operate department equipment and tools. Keep work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards; report faulty equipment and hazards to management. Notify management of team member theft, guest shoplifting, unauthorized mark-downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal and/or against company policy. Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be 18 years of age. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. Ability to understand and follow English instructions. Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same. Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Client company is one of the largest traditional supermarket chain in United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org