- Rosemount, MN
What you'll be doing
- Greet all customer in a professional, friendly and timely manner, including answer phone and direct customer inquiry. Maximize the customer experience by solving the whole problem. Participate in marketing effort to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound call, community involvement, outreach program and promote the brand inside and outside the retail store location. Maintain integrity of store operating procedure to include open, close, inventory, point of sale paperwork or record keeping, cash management, maintaining store standard or appearance in merchandising, backroom, restroom and work area. Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and process transaction for service & repair customer. Assist in other task, duty or project as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong verbal communication skills. Energetic and positive attitude. Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation. Knowledge of wireless communication preferred. Basic computer skills. Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus. Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor. Must be able to move or lift up to 25 pounds. Must be at least 18 years old. Must have reliable transportation. Must be able to travel to multiple locations (up to 40 miles). Must be able to work 40 hours a week.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED. 2 years college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com