- New Port Richey, FL
What you'll be doing
- Practices pharmacy in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as policies of the company. Assigns, coordinates and oversees pharmacy associate tasks compounds and dispenses prescribed medications, drugs, and other pharmaceuticals for patient care, according to professional standards and state and federal legal requirements. Reviews prescriptions issued by a physician or other authorized prescriber, to assure accuracy and determine the formulas and ingredients needed. Compounds medications using standard formulas and processes, such as weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients. Directs pharmacy staff engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling medications. Complies with all record keeping requirements for controlled substances. Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and storage of pharmaceuticals . Ensures that all pharmacy associates are working in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as policies of the company. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with physicians and other health care professionals. Reinforces sanitations, security and safety guidelines. Provides premier customer service.
What your background should be
- Have and maintain an unrestricted state pharmacist license. 100% travel required to provide pharmacist staffing coverage in multiple work locations.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. in pharmacy or pharmacy doctorate degree.
Who is the client company
- Overseeing the real estate portfolio company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com