- West Palm Beach, FL
What you'll be doing
- Practices pharmacy in compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as company policies. Assigns, coordinates, and oversees pharmacy associate tasks. Compounds and dispenses prescribed medications, drugs, and other pharmaceuticals for patient care, according to professional standards and state and federal legal requirements. Reviews prescriptions issued by a physician or other authorized prescriber, to assure accuracy and determine the formulas and ingredients needed. Compounds medications using standard formulas and processes, such as weighing, measuring, and mixing ingredients. Directs pharmacy staff engaged in mixing, packaging, and labeling medications. Complies with all record keeping requirements for controlled substances. Answers questions and provides information to pharmacy customers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and storage of pharmaceuticals. Oversees daily ordering and provides premier customer service.
What your background should be
- Unrestricted state pharmacist license. Travel required. Should have to establish and maintain good working relationships with physicians and other health care professionals; reinforces sanitations, security, and safety guidelines. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in pharmacy or pharmacy doctorate degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American fastest-growing supermarket chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com