Flight Simulation Trainer
- Edwards AFB, CA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a flight simulation trainer. The candidate interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations. Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Works under very general or limited supervision. Reviews work for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy. Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
What your background should be
- 10 years with bachelor; 8 years with master. Must have a background in flight operations that may include piloting, payload operations, or simulation events. Position requirements exclude airline pilots. Proficient in the daily tasking, cost and scheduling, and EVMS that impact the performance of the contract. Proficient in computer skills associated with the respective position.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or master degree in aerospace or science field strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org