FIU (Financial Intelligence Unit) Investigator
- Saint Paul, MN
What you'll be doing
- The FIU (financial intelligence unit) investigator will be responsible for supporting the company FIU team by investigating BSA/AML/OFAC & fraud alerts and cases generated by, but not limited to, software systems, standalone FIU reports, staff & partner submissions, etc. within the enterprise wide programs of company to ensure compliance with the bank secrecy act, laws issued by the office of foreign. Asset control (OFAC), and all other related fraud or anti-money laundering (AML) laws and regulations. The investigator will work with the FIU team by conducting detailed analysis of alerts and/or cases received, submitted etc., prepare scheduled or ad-hoc reports for various management or audit meetings. Additionally the FIU investigator will be responsible for supporting the FIU government report filing and legal request requirements including but not limited to, OCC MLR data collection and submission, SAR data entry and responding to legal requests specific to the enterprise-wide programs.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience; or equivalent combination of education and financial industry experience. Ability to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of bank secrecy act and related regulations governing banking required. Minimum of 1 year of current BSA/AML investigations monitoring required. Experience and/or certification with the Actimize surveillance system preferred. Communication skills professional. Effective/strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com