Fire Service Technician-Alarm Systems
- Norcross, GA
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible to service, repair, sell and replace fire alarm products and inspect fire alarm systems for established customers on a scheduled basis. Job duties include, but are not limited to, servicing, inspecting, and testing alarm systems to the prescribed standards, performing on-site emergency troubleshooting, programming, and repairs of company customers fire alarm systems, identifying code and non-conformance issues, and preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports. Duties may also include the installation of fire alarm systems.
What your background should be
- Valid driving license required. Fire licenses may be required based on state or local regulations. NICET licensing or other fire certifications preferred. Ability to be available on-call when scheduled required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/ GED required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about uniform rental, first aid cabinets, safety supplies and fire protection services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org