Financial Services Specialist
- Higginsville, MO
What you'll be doing
- The incumbent will present a professional image to the customer and provide discretionary service that exceeds customer expectations. The incumbent will work very closely with the customer service team to service all aspects of customer relationships within the assigned territory. The incumbent provides first-level customer service, determines customer needs, and meets those needs to the extent of the incumbent delegated authority. The financial services specialist will gather as much information as possible and then work with the sales staff and services team leader to gain loan approval and deliver the credit. The financial services specialist cross-sells related services, including crop insurance and credit life insurance sales, residential loans, leases, fee appraisal referrals, and farm cash management to current and prospective association customers, resulting in company becoming the dominant provider of agricultural financial services. The incumbent also provides administrative support to the customer service team.
What your background should be
- Strong customer service skills and effective team skills are essential. The incumbent should have a working knowledge of farm operations, the agriculture industry, accounting principles and practices, credit processing and servicing activities, and credit analysis procedures. Must be able to effectively use computer technology and a wide variety of software applications, including Microsoft CRM, Microsoft Office suite applications and loan origination systems. Demonstrated organizational skills and excellent oral and written communication skills are required. An understanding of crop insurance and credit life insurance may be required based on location and grade. In some locations, a crop and/or life insurance license may be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in agriculture, business, finance or related field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience in a lending environment.
Who is the client company
- Concern about loans, leases and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org